OCMA Annual Conference and Awards Luncheon
- ____ $25 per person
(Registration fee includes refreshments, lunch, awards, room and equipment rental, and administrative costs.)
Please note: We must ask you to pay for the entire number of people (faculty and students) registered regardless of how many attend because we must pay for all reserved meals and meeting rooms.
- The conference will be held on the fourth floor of the OSU Student Union. The registration desk will be on that floor outside the Student Union Council Room.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS to the OSU Student Union.
The Student Union is at the corner of University and Hester avenues. Stillwater can be accessed easily from Interstate 35 from Oklahoma City and the Cimmarron Turnpike from Tulsa. It is about a one-hour drive from either city.
PARKING INSTRUCTIONS (Campus Parking Map)
- Cars and school vans may park in the Student Union garage at the corner of University and Hester avenues. It has entrances on both streets.
- Buses unload at the corner of Hester and Morrill. (Do NOT deploy the red lights or the stop sign when loading and unloading.) Buses must park in Lot 102, which is on Boomer Road across from Stillwater High School. An OSU shuttle bus can bring drivers back and forth to campus from that lot.
- Registration and refreshments begin at 9 a.m. in the Starlight Terrace on the fourth floor.
- Students and advisers, please check in at the registration desk on the fourth-floor outside the Student Union Council Room.
- You are encouraged to bring copies of your school newspapers and yearbooks for display in the Starlight Terrace on the fourth floor.
- Breakout sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 11:20 a.m.
- The Paul Miller Lecture will begin at 11:30 a.m. in the Student Union Theater, Room 203.
The speaker will be Vivian Schiller, former president and CEO of National Public Radio. She also as served as senior vice president and general manager for The New York Times, chief digital officer for NBC News and the head of news and journalism partnerships for Twitter.
- The awards luncheon will begin at 12:45 p.m. in the Student Union Ballroom on the second floor.